Welcome to Crazy Ants and thank you for taking an enormous step to grow with us as a freelancer!
- At this stage, you’ve joined us as a member and accepted our user terms. These additional terms are specifically applied to all freelancers and you’re required to accept and agree with them before offering your services. These terms govern the relationships, rights, and obligations of freelancers offering services to buyers on Crazy Ants Website.
- In this context, “you” refers to you, the freelancer. While “buyer” is referred to members who will purchase services on Crazy Ants.
- When the name “Crazy Ants Website” is brought up, it’s always referred to crazyants.asia. The mentions of “we”, “us”, or “Crazy Ants” are referring to the owner of the website.
- In case any inconsistency appeared in user terms and additional terms, we hold the authority to all final says.
- Before you start offering services on Crazy Ants, you are required to submit all the information requested and pass our internal review process which may take up to 7 working days (exclude weekend and public holidays).
- 80% of the purchase amount will be credited to your account on every order you’ve sold and completed successfully.
- Personal email address or any other contact information are strictly prohibited to be revealed on Crazy Ants Website. Unless you’re demanded to fill in a signup form, fulfil our requests as permitted.
- All freelancers are prohibited to assign or subcontract their services.
- Please ensure that all content delivered does not contain copyright/trademark infringing materials. It’s also your responsibility to ensure that you have all the appropriate rights and licenses to use or provide the content and materials you use in content creation. In addition, it’s also your duty to ensure that the buyer is not required to seek permission from a third party to use the materials you delivered.
- Please assign intellectual property rights (such as copyright) in the materials you have delivered to the buyer created specifically for the job.
- Crazy Ants holds the authority to utilize your published delivered works for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Crazy Ants may accept, reject, disable, and remove you and any of your services, at any time, at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to shift the service you offer to a more relevant category when necessary.
- As a freelancer, you are free to decide your own pricing. However, the price cannot be changed on any job that is already started.
- Whenever you receive an order from buyers, you will receive a whatsapp notification from Crazy Ants’ project manager.
- To enhance your credibility, you’re highly advised to respond (either accept or reject) to the buyer’s order within 8 hours.
- Freelancers that cancel orders on a regular basis without any reasonable cause will be terminated.
- Please deliver your work punctually according to the timeline you’ve agreed with your buyers. Buyers hold rights to cancel the order when it’s marked as late and it may harm your trustworthiness.
- It’s necessary and your responsibility to scan all files for viruses and malware before submitting your works. Crazy Ants holds no responsibility for any damages which may occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
Communicating with Buyers
- The whatsapp group provided by Crazy Ants is the only channel you’re required to communicate with buyers.
- As a freelancer, you’re expected to possess professional standards and great communication skills when you offer services to buyers on our website. You must promise to provide the services:
- carefully, skilfully and efficiently;
- using clear, accurate and polite language;
- ensure quality consistency as you show in your portfolio to the buyer;
- as you have described;
- in accordance with the brief you agree with the buyer; and
- deliver within the promised timeline stated on the website or agreed with the buyer.
- You’re obligated to answer all questions asked by buyers sincerely and truthfully when once you have accepted a request to provide services.
- Making transactions safe for buyers is our top priority. Thus, we hold the right to remove freelancers who attempt to:
- bypass Crazy Ants order and payment system to offer or accept payments using a third-party method; or
- conduct any mischief action to circumvent or avoid any fees that Crazy Ants may charge.
- For the purpose of investigating fraud, regulatory compliance, risk management and other related purposes, we hold the authority to download, access and test (if necessary) all uploaded files, programs and websites related to your use of Crazy Ants.
- We collect service payment from a buyer whenever he/she purchases an order from you. The payment will be retained by us until the job is completed successfully.
- Payment will be released to you every month on the 15th and 28th.
- The payment will be put on hold if the jobs are subject to a dispute until the issue is resolved.
- If a freelancer is reported of having improper behaviour as a result of security issues, Crazy Ants holds the authority to disable your ability to withdraw revenue.
- At any time if you feel like taking a short break, feel free to inform us.
- We’re sorry to see you go but in case you want to stop being a freelancer on Crazy Ants, you may inform the Crazy Ants Team here. However, it’s highly recommended you should complete your existing jobs before leaving to fulfil your responsibility and promises to the buyer. If the situation does not allow you to do so, you must agree to return all content that belongs to the buyer, and we will return all payments to buyers for all incomplete services.
- Crazy Ants holds the authority to suspend or terminate your membership, as well as disable your services anytime for any reason.
- You’ll no longer be bonded by these terms when you cease offering services on Crazy Ants, receive any final payments held by us, and end your membership as a freelancer.
Ask us anything!
Feel free to contact us by sending an email to [email protected] if you have any questions and inquiries about this Agreement.